21.2.12

CONOR O'DONNELL - ENGLISH VERSION

The New Irish Surfkayking Generation


QUICK & SHORT PROFILE
PROFILE:
Conor O'Donnell and I'm 17 years old. I'm from Donegal on the west coast of Ireland.
I'v been paddling since I was about 10 years old but only got seriously into surf kayaking at around 13 years old when I started entering the Northern Ireland surf kayak league competitions with my Dad James.

GEAR:
I mostly have peak gear and surf a Mega Boost.

CANOE CLUBE:
I paddle in the N.I surf club and the gweebara canoe club.

SPONSORS:
Im currently supported by Rapid Kayaking A.K.A my Pa :P .
I'v paddled for Paddle surf Ireland in the British open and I'v started to break the ranks at the N.I comps.

FAVOURITE SURFKAYAKER:
My favourite surf kayakers a tie between Dessie McGlinchey and Keiran Mc Dyer.

SURF TRIP TO DO:
I'd absolutly love to go on a surf trip to West coast America, probly California.
It'd be freakin awsome to go surfin in Portugal guess thats another dream surf trip !

KAYAKSURF.NET
I think its great that kayaksurf.net keeps everyone up to date in the world of kayak surfing and waveski and its great to see pictures on the site.

FUTURE:
For the future I want to keep getting better and hopefully go to the Euro's and the Worlds.

THANKS TO...
Thanks to everyone who helped me progress in the best sport in the world, to Harry and Marty for a great surf trip on the west coast of ireland and of course Kayak surf Portugal for interviewing me. Thanks everybody !

ALL THE PHOTOS / CLICK HERE: