20.7.10

CASPER GYLDENBERG / ENGLISH VERSION

Casper Gyldenberg / Danish kayaksurf



My name is Casper Gyldenberg, I am 17 years old and lives in Cold Hawaii Denmark.
I had spent many hours on the North sea in Denmark, looked at surfers. As the surf came up for a 4-5 years ago, there was no surf kayaks so you surfed in whitewater kayaks and sea kayaks. Since we had surfed in a year's time in sea kayaks began the first to surf kayaks. There began to appear surf sessions in Denmark finally was Denmark with the Surf wave.

Have surfed almost from the day when kayak surfing came to Denmark. By having lived at the North gardens, we could pull out whenever there have been waves. It has also led to local and kayak surfing has become one of the best in Denmark as it had been our daily calm waters. 2009, I was organizing the first surf arrengement. Danish Canoe and Kayak Association has three annual arrengementer where I have been organizing / em clean it.

In 2010, I was thoroughly out of Denmark kayak surf department in a club and the first kayak surf school.

In October 2010, we expect to be the first surf konkuurence abroad. We go to Wales and be on course and expect to extend our surfing holiday with participation in the surf competition. Next Soome 2011, I have plans with a buddy to take four weeks to Portugal and Surfing.

My favourite kayak surf pages http://www.kajaksurf.dk/http://www.kajaksurf.net/

My favorite spot is Klitmøller and Hanstholm in Cold Hawaii. And sometimes, we go farther south where there may be some great waves

My favorite spot is Klitmøller and Hanstholm in Cold Hawaii. And sometimes, we go farther south where there may be some great waves

I paddle in Mega Surf Kayaks, Neutron RV and Maverick. Otherwise is my equipment that Reed clothing Stohlguist lifejacket and Gath helmet.

The Water is Our Playgroung!

-------

Thanks Casper ;)

PHOTOS HERE:
http://www.kayaksurf.net/CasperGyldenberg.html